Point Pleasant Resort Amenities
Point Pleasant Villas offers a number of fantastic amenities that are available to Point Pleasant owners, guests, & visitors.
- 3 Pools - Each pool is located at different level on the property with each providing their own unique ocean and hillside views.
- The Lower Pool is located by the water on Water Bay. Enjoy the sounds of the waves as well as gentle breezes. There is also a large composite deck area with lounge chairs for relaxing and sunning. Plus the Lower Pool is next to Shoreline Bar & Grill, a waterfront restaurant and bar grill.
- Middle Pool - is just below Mirador and the Resort Lobby Area. The Middle pool is centrally located so it is easily accessible from all areas of the resort property. Some of the best views of Water Bay are from the deck of this pool. The Mid Pool has a large composite deck as well as a large lower terrace. The nature trail and access to the Covered Gazebo are easily accessed from here.
- Upper Pool - At the top of the hill just below the upper parking lot and steps away from the Point Pleasant Resort Gym.
- 2 Restaurants - Mirador & Shoreline Bar & Grill provide fantastic dining options with views of Water Bay & the Caribbean Sea. Each also has a full service bar and daily drink specials. Check with each restaurant for hours, menu specials, as well as room service.
- Private Sugar Beach - a short walk down a paved nature trail, Sugar beach sits on the NE corner of the properties shoreline. Normally there are 8-10 lounge chairs available for use. Bring your snorkel gear as there is a shallow reef, rocks, and grassy area with sea life to view.
- On-Site Resort Shuttle Service - provides transportation from any area on the property during the hours of 8am to 6pm. Call (340) 775-7200 to schedule a pickup.
- WiFi / Internet - free and available to all across the property
- Nature Trail
- Covered Gazebo - Located just below the Mid Pool, this scenic spot on the property is a great place view Water Bay. There is a two tiered deck with bench seating and a covered Gazebo. In addition, there is a Memorial Plaque honoring Gunther Pfanner, founder of Point Pleasant.
- On-Site Taxi Stand
- 24 Hour Gated Access & Security
- Guest Laundry - located next to building 21 (Units A1 - A18). 3 Washing Machines and 3 Dryers are available for use on a first come basis.
- Private Water Source
- Luggage Storage